§ 1 Scope in relation to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms:
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between IdeaLab! e.V. (hereupon also referred to as “us”, “we”, “our”) and consumers (hereupon also referred to as “consumers”) of any of its services (including, but not limited to, registering in our application tool, application for one of our conferences, usage of our website, http://www.idealab.io) in the version valid at the time of registration.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text:
(1) The following rules about the conclusion of contracts apply to transactions on our website http://www.idealab.io and any subdomains.
(2) Contracts are closed with:
Registration Number: VR 20289
Register court: Amtsgericht Koblenz
(3) The presentation of our conferences on our web pages is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but merely a non-binding invitation to consumers to apply for participation. By applying for the desired conference the consumer submits a binding offer to sign the sales contract in case we decide to accept his offer.
(4) Upon receipt of any application the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer upon the successful completion of our online-based application procedure for a specific conference. Before the legally binding dispatch of the application, the consumer can go back to previous pages by pressing the "Back" button in his Internet browser to check his entered details, respectively cancel the application by closing the Internet browser. We acknowledge the receipt of the application immediately through an automatically generated email. This email does, however, not constitute the acceptance of the application.
(5) The terms and conditions are accessible at any time at https://www.idealab.io/imprint-privacypolicy. You can review the status of your pending applications in the Doo booking platform which can be accessed through the link in the confirmation mail.
§ 3 Prices, payment, payment date:
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(2) The following payment methods are offered: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal and invoice.
(3) A contract is always concluded on the basis of prepayment. After acceptance of the application on our behalf, the consumer is committed to paying the purchase price immediately. If we do not receive the payment by no later than 14 days after acceptance of the contract, the contract can be cancelled unilaterally by us.
§ 4 Right of revocation:
(1) Information on the right of revocation
If you act as a consumer, you have the possibility to declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g. letter or email) within a period of 14 days. The revocation does not have to contain any reasons. The revocation period commences the day following the receipt of this revocation instruction in text form, but not before receipt of merchandise (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfilment of our information obligations pursuant to article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations pursuant § 312e para. 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The time-limit shall be deemed to be observed by the timely dispatch of the declaration of revocation.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
(2) The right of revocation
Does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods or services produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software where the seal on the data carriers has been broken by the consumer, or for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals, and magazines.
(3) Consequences of revocation
In case of valid revocation, all mutually received performances as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be restituted by either side. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, you have to compensate for its value where applicable. This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise – as for instance in a retail store – or putting the merchandise to its intended use. Things that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned on our risk. Things that cannot be shipped by parcel will be picked up. In compliance with § 357 para. 2 BGB you are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment, if the merchandise delivered corresponds to the merchandise ordered, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not exceed an amount of forty euros (i.e., 40 EUR), or if, where the price is higher, you have, at the date of the revocation, not yet rendered consideration or given a part payment. In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation.
(4) Special information
For a service, your right of withdrawal expires prematurely, if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the cancellation period or if you have yourself initiated this yourself.
§ 5 Cancellation policy:
This paragraph only applies to all the ticket categories. In case you have paid the participation fee and cannot attend, we can only refund your participation fee reduced by the processing fee of €10 if you notify the IdeaLab! team at participants(at)idealab.io at least 14 days prior to the event. This is due to the fact that we have to book and bear the costs for catering and accommodations in advance. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.